This past year I spent thinking about my health and wanting things to change. 2012 has been a year learning to Change the things I can, accept the things I cannot change and learning the wisdom to know the difference between what I can change and what I cannot change. The prayer is not just a request, but a reminder that we can affect our lives. This is not an attempt to be cyprtic just a reminder that God sometimes wants us to work for our dreams.
My dreams are a similiar because they are connected to teaching and learning. , but as different as the snwflakes. Make this year a culmination of a snowflake. Make all of your dreams, beautiful, special and different!!
This Week’s Goals!
1. Help establish and determine my role in the 12×12 forum and Facebook page.
2. Develop my templates to submit articles and query for crurriculums.
3. Complete the busines aspect of writing.
4. Complet my novel that I began in Nano’12. Start a new novel in Nano ’13
5. Complete the Picture Book Backyard Series.
7. Complete the pciture book challenge in May.
8. My dissertation.